A comprehensive eye examination should occur early in life to ensure proper eye and vision development. Ongoing eye health examinations at regular intervals are equally important as many eye diseases and vision changes can occur without warning signs.
During a comprehensive eye exam, Dr. Malvitz-Overly and Dr. Randall Paye will use state of the art technology to examine your eye health and refractive status(prescription).
- Infrared Auto Refractors—which measure the eyes prescription without patient feedback (no more worrying about making mistakes)
- The new ICARE "puffless" tonometer—the painless way to measure intra ocular pressure.
Paye Eye Care Center now offers the new ICARE tonometer to measure your intra ocular pressure. It’s "puffless and painless"!
- Advanced Zeiss—Humphrey automated visual field testing
- Digital Retinal Photography
- Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT)--which uses safe laser light to evaluate the retina for conditions such as glaucoma and macular degeneration
Fifty percent of blindness is preventable! We want to ensure that our patients do not become a statistic. Paye Eye Care uses advanced technology, but we NEVER forget you are a person, not just a set of eyes.